Chemical Name: NA-50
Appearance: White powder
Water solubility (25℃): insoluble in water
Melting point: >210℃
Weight loss on drying: <1.0%
NA-50 is a nucleating transparent agent, which can be applied to polyolefin, such as polypropylene (PP), polyester (PEF; Poly (ethylene Terephthalate), poly: butylene terephthalate: (PBT), poly (lactic acid: (PLA: ; Polyactic Acid) and, polyamide (PA; Polyamides)
NA-50 is a crystal nucleus transparent agent, which emphasizes transparency and improves rigidity. It has the following advantages:
1. Increase HDT, modulus of rupture and impact strength of polymers.
2. improve the crystallization temperature of the product, shorten the production cycle and increase the production efficiency.
3. At low concentration metering, the apparent transparency of PP can be improved.
4. There is no blooming, migration, etc. due to good product compatibility.
5. no unpleasant smell is released in the molding process, and the pollution to the molding machine and the screw rod caused by the production is reduced.
6. Meets Food Packaging Application(FDA, JHOSPA).
NA-50 is widely used in PP products as food packaging applications.
The recommended dosage is 0.1-0.3%.
Next product： Nucleating agent NA-51